Red Fort Capital has multiple financing vehicles including: its market leader Private Equity Funds, Non Bank Finance and a Principal Group that has a global special situations focus
1) Red Fort Capital NBFC : A Regulated Non Bank Finance Company in India – that Focuses on Corporate Lending – Senior debt for Logistics, Education, Bridge Financing, Loan against Real Estate and other Special Situations. The Red Fort Capital NBFC is an Investment Grade Rated Company by S&P
2) Global Principal Investment Group: Special Situations Investments across all asset classes – Globally
3) Real Estate Opportunity Funds – RFIRE: that manage over $1.2 Billion of Equity and focus on Opportunistic Real Estate Investments across the Capital Stack pan India
Red Fort Capital is a leader in Real Estate Asset Management, we are a trusted partner to many of the world’s top institutional investors include sovereign wealth funds, global investment managers, insurance companies and pension plans.
- Red Fort Capital has over $1.2 billion Equity Invested in equity real estate investments in India across more than 28 projects
- Real Estate Financed includes: Over 40+ Million of Resdential and Commercial space Sold or Leased – more than 11,200 homes sold across the platfrom
Red Fort Capital invests across the Real Estate spectrum and throughout the capital stack. Red Fort Capital’s investment strategy is uniquely designed for the Real Estate environment, focused on leveraging it’s team for transaction structuring, execution, investment advisory and asset management expertise. The team’s development track record exceeds 30+ million square feet of completed and in-progress real estate and infrastructure projects.
PERE magazine ranked Red Fort Capital as a “Top Ten Emerging Manager” worldwide.